One Product - Multiple Applications
Self priming pumps are the world’s leading choice for waste handling applications in industries such as steel & paper mills, mining operations, food processing plants, power plants, automotive factories, tanneries and wineries. They are also the pumps of choice in many sewage handling applications worldwide.
All Prime Pumps are manufactured using the most advanced technology and are totally interchangeable with several other popular brands of solids-handling self-priming pumps. Their design permits easy and fast access to inside parts, to clean up and for easy handling.
All Prime Pumps is the result of more than two generations of skilled professionals globally, that specialize in the pump manufacturing industry. The result of this union of generations, is a product that can be used in a wide variety of pumping applications.
Advantages of All Prime Self-Priming Pumps
- No confined space entry required
- Pump located outside of wet well for easier & cleaner access
- No heavy lifting equipment required for repairs
- Powered by standard NEMA motors
- Removable suction cover allows quick unclogging of pump
- Primary wear parts: seal, impeller & wear plate can be changed through removable suction cover
- Rotating assembly easily removed for repairs without disturbing piping
- Rugged open impellers for solids handling up to 3"
- Both speed and impeller trim modifications can be employed to meet service conditions
- Impeller design keeps seal pressure low & reduces solids buildup in stuffing box
- Suction flapper check valve speeds self-priming and eliminates foot valves
Custom Packages Available
All Prime Pumps can design and build custom packages with a variety of options to meet customer's needs:
- Simplex Pump Skids
- Duplex Pump Skids
- Triplex Pump Skids
- Engine Driven Pump Skids
- Trailer Mounted Pump Skids
- Direct Coupled Driven
- V-Belt Driven
- Control Panels